Launch Pad residents are most commonly placed at the Launch Pad through a county agency. If you are interested in the program and believe you may be eligible, complete the following form to be connected with Launch Pad staff to find out more about life at the Launch Pad!
· Male between the ages of 18-23.
· Capable of and motivated for independent living without 24/7 supervision.
· Capable of and motivated for full-time employment, education, or a combination of the two.
· Actively participating with an assigned Independent Living Coordinator, Case Worker, Juvenile Probation Officer, or advocate.
· Capable of living safely in the community, as well as able to live in a group setting with peers.
· Not in need of intensive psychiatric or D&A treatment. Displays a period of stability by not having been in an in-patient treatment program of any kind within the past 6 months.
· Applicants with adult criminal records may not be eligible for the Launch Pad Independent Living program and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Please complete the Youth Inquiry Form below even if you do not currently have a case worker/JPO/advocate/court order.
This is a residential, transitional-housing program with specific guidelines for admission. Please review the checklist before contacting the Launch Pad. To expedite admission, forward agency HIPPA forms with referral form. Incomplete applications will slow admission decisions.
Launch Pad works with child welfare agencies, social and religious organizations,
community action and social justice organizations and homeless shelters to provide affordable and supportive, transitional housing to this very vulnerable population.
Launch Pad does not accept referrals from parents or private-pay clients.
Launch Pad does not accept insurance.